As a Teaching School Hub we are a school-led centre of excellence for teacher and leadership training and development.
Cheshire Teaching School Hub is one of 87 centres of excellence for teacher training and development.
The Teaching School Hub will provide high-quality professional development to teachers at all stages of their careers across Cheshire East and West:
We will play a significant role in delivering:
- School-based Initial Teacher Training (ITT)
- The Early Career Framework (EFC)
- The new specialist National Professional Qualifications (NPQs):
- Leadership NPQs
- Appropriate Body services for early career teachers.
- Other high-quality evidence-based professional development to school leaders and teachers.
Please find below a link to a short video presentation explaining the role of the hub and details about the new Early Career Framework, Appropriate Body and the reformed NPQs.
We are absolutely delighted to have partnered with Best Practice network to deliver both the Early Career Framework and the newly reformed NPQs.
This is a really exciting time in teacher development, and we really look forward to working with schools across Cheshire.